INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES LAW (LSSI)
Barceló Metalwork, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in the Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user., committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
Domicilio social: xxxxxx
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents that are shown in the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, tradenames, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, about the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, that are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, to distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify such content keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not grant Users any other right of use, disturbance, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for here. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights. The contents, texts, Photographs, designs, logos, images, Computer programs, source codes and, usually, any existing intellectual creation in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artwork, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, what menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, The texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, In any case, you have the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements.. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part., nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, written, of the aforementioned Entity. It is also prohibited to delete, circumvent and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them., In any case, the company reserves the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights..
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that you respond, in every moment, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided..
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or impede the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without fulfilling the conditions required for said access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, from its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- try to access, use and/or manipulate company data, third-party providers and other Users.
- Play or copy, to distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted..
- Suppress, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the cases, have been made available to you for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents or, usually, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Web Space and/or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, Photographs, recordings, software y, usually, any kind of material: • In any way is contrary, belittles or violates fundamental rights and constitutionally recognized public freedoms, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. • Induce, incites or promotes criminal acts, denigratorias, defamatory, violent or, usually, contrary to the law, to morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.• Induce, incite or promote actions, discriminatory attitudes or thoughts on the basis of sex, raza, religion, beliefs, age or condition.• Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, criminal messages and/or services, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, usually, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.• Induces or incites to engage in dangerous practices, of risk or harmful to health and mental balance. • It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized. • Is contrary to honor, to personal and family privacy or to people's own image. • Constitutes any type of advertising. • Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
Yes, to access some of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you will be provided with a password, is obliged to use it diligently, keeping it a secret at all times. Consequently, will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, committing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or content by outsiders. Equally, You are obliged to notify the company of any fact that may lead to an improper use of your password., as, by way of example, its robbery, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as you do not make the previous notification, The company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password., being your responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party.. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, will be liable for all damages that may arise from said breach for the company.
Continued access is not guaranteed, not the correct visualization, download or use of the elements and information contained in the web that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond their control.
Service may be interrupted, or immediately resolve the relationship with the User, if it is detected that a use of your Web Space, or any of the services offered in the same, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use.
You will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, as long as it is so notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, of:
- interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, due to deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- illegitimate interference through the use of malware of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of the company reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Web Space.. Likewise, it is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms., being the same only for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. Secondly, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, may be the User claimed for damages or losses caused.
Likewise, You agree to indemnify against any damages, arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, "Crawlers" or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by hyperlink or hyperlink, the web space, as well as none of its contents, Unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. agree with it, The company is not responsible for the content of said web spaces., nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or offeror of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited right, revocable and non-exclusive to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) They may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link has been authorized., not include trademarks, denominations, tradenames, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incite violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) they may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link to the address of the Web Space, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, anytime, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which you must immediately proceed to its elimination.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
- DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use "cookie" technology in the Web Space, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize your use of the Web Space by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user's IP address, with Google being responsible for processing this information..
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a web server, to record the User's navigation in the Web Space, when the User allows its reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive.. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information..
thanks to cookies, It is possible that the browser of the computer used by the User can be recognized in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure the visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Usually, the contents and services offered in the Web Space are merely informative.. Therefore, by offering them, No guarantee or declaration is granted in relation to the contents and services offered in the Web Space., including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, utility, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility to provide service, if it is due to prolonged power outages, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, government acts and omissions, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish law.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, Said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole.. In such cases, The company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieve the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation
Comments are closed.